If you're looking for a park which offers a countryside and coastal location, Pendine Sands is the perfect place to visit! Set between Kidwelly to the east and Tenby to the west, the park is within easy reach of Whitland train station.
1. If travelling northbound on the M4, at junction 49 take the second exit at the roundabout for Caerfrydrrin/Carmarthen (A48)
2. Follow the A48 for a further 14 miles and at the roundabout take the second exit for Abergwaun/Fishguard (A40). Keep left at the following roundabout to continue on the A40
3. Continue for 8 miles before taking the the first exit at the roundabout signposted Doc Penfro/Penbroke Dock (A477), then take the left for LLanddowror
4. Take the left turn for New Mill and follow this road to the T junction where you will turn right
5. At the next T junction, turn left for Pentywyn/Pendine (B4314) and follow the road round to the left
6. Continue down to the sea front and turn left to the road ahead. Pendine Sands Holiday Park is on the left hand side down this road.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on the A4066. Here you'll find service numbers 222 and 351 by Taf Valley Coaches offering return journeys to Pendine, Tenby and Llwyn-y-Brain.
The nearest train station to park is Whitland station, which is 20 minutes away if travelling by car (9.3 miles). The main lines from this station include travel to Manchester Piccadilly, Fishguard Harbour, Milford Haven, Swansea, Pembroke Dock and Cardiff Central.
Cardiff Airport (82 miles away) is reachable in 1 hour 40 minutes if travelling by car. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.