Giving nature a home with the RSPB
We've partnered up with the RSPB, bringing together the UK's biggest nature conservation charity with Britain's biggest holiday park operator to help create a home for nature in the UK. Both Parkdean Resorts and our 20,000+ strong community of holiday home owners are custodians of some of the UK's most spectacular and wildlife-rich landscapes and locations.
We know our owners love exploring the local area while spending time at their holiday homes, so this partnership is the perfect opportunity to support a fantastic cause by offering our new owners some fantastic additional benefits.
How we're supporting the RSPB
We're supporting the RSPB by gifting every new holiday home owner a year's family membership*, worth £80. As well as helping to protect the beautiful locations our parks are located in, with this membership you can enjoy:
- Free access to all RSPB nature reserves across the UK
- A family nature discovery pack, including activity ideas and what to look out for while exploring
- Children's magazines jam-packed with engaging and educational content
- A quarterly magazine with the latest information and articles from the RSPB
- A free gift and car sticker to show your support for the RSPB
In addition to the package above, Parkdean Resorts will also sponsor restoration of 20 square metres of Scottish rainforest on each owner's behalf, to help the RSPB's efforts to conserve this vital natural habitat. Find out more about the challenges faced by Scotland's rainforests by clicking on the banner below.
Enquire About Ownership Today
Make Parkdean Resorts the natural choice. To become an owner with Parkdean Resorts and benefit from our fantastic offer with the RSPB, as well as conserve our natural world and keep bringing magical moments to life, simply enquire using the form below and our friendly team will be in touch. Whether you want to order a brochure to browse or arrange a visit to park to see our caravans and lodges in person, take your first step towards holiday home ownership today.
Make the most out of your caravan
Find answers to all your ownership questions in the official National Caravan Council Ownership Guide.
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you.
RSPB Offer Terms & Conditions
*See below for full offer terms and conditions.
- The RSPB Family Membership and a payment to the RSPB Scottish Rainforest restoration project is provided to all customers who purchase a holiday home at any Parkdean Resorts Holiday Park between the dates of 1 May 2021 and 1 May 2022.
- You will receive an application form to enable you to activate your 12 month RSPB Gift Family Membership, and Parkdean Resorts will make a payment of £5 to the RSPB Scottish Rainforest restoration project. You must activate your RSPB Family Membership by completing the application form and sending it to the address stipulated on the form by 31 May 2022.
- If the RSPB Gift Family Membership is not activated by 31 May 2022 the offer will have expired and there shall be no refund or exchange available in these circumstances.
- The start date for this offer is 1 May 2021
- The closing date for this offer is 1 May 2022
- This offer is available to customers purchasing a holiday home and is not available in conjunction with other offers.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is offered.
- The application form provided to activate the RSPB Gift Family Membership shall have no cash value and shall not be sold or otherwise gifted or used by any person other than the customer purchasing the holiday home.
- In the event you cancel your purchase of the holiday home within 30 days you shall not be entitled to the RSPB Gift Family Membership and any application form submitted will be void.
- Once the RSPB Gift Family Membership has been activated the Membership shall be subject to the RSPB terms and conditions as notified to you by the RSPB.
- Customers shall be entitled to one RSPB Gift Family Membership only during the period set out in terms 5 and 6 above.
- Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions on completion of the sale. This sale is subject to Parkdean Resorts’ usual terms and conditions which will be provided on request.
- Parkdean Resorts reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Parkdean Resorts, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the customer or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the offer items except where it is caused by the negligence of Parkdean Resorts, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This offer will be governed by English law and customers submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Parkdean Resorts is the trading name of Parkdean Resorts UK Limited of Second Floor, Gosforth Business Park, One Gosforth Park Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.
Additional Terms & Conditions from RSPB
One RSPB Gift Family Membership shall be provided with each holiday caravan or lodge sold by Parkdean Resorts Limited between the dates of 1st May 2021 up to and including 30th April 2022 and the value of this gift membership, of £80, and a payment of £5 for the Scottish Rainforest restoration project, will be paid to the RSPB, a registered charity in England and Wales, number 207076, and in Scotland, number SC037654.
Peace of Mind
All of our new caravans and lodges come with a minimum 12 month comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
NCC Approved Dealer
All of our holiday parks and advisors are National Caravan Council approved.
Years of Experience
With over 60 holiday home parks, hundreds of expert advisors and years of experience, you’re in safe hands.