Contacting Us While You're On Holiday
If you encounter any issues on park or have a question during your stay, our reception team on park should be your first port of call. They’re on hand to help resolve any issues so you can get back to enjoying your holiday.
How to get in touch:
- Call us: You can find the number for reception within your welcome pack
- Out of hours: If you need to speak to someone when reception is closed, please call the out of hours / security number found in your welcome pack
Have a question? Try asking here first...
- What if my area is in lockdown, but the park is still open - what are my options?
- I am due to travel with other households and don't think we are able to travel together. What are my options?
- Why have I not had any communication from Parkdean Resorts regarding my holiday booking?
- How do I redeem my Holiday Voucher & book a future holiday?
Pay via our automated payment line
|Tel:||0330 8089 734|
You will need your Parkdean booking reference, postcode and holiday departure date to make a payment.
If you prefer to get in touch another way, please use the contact details provided below, or alternatively use our live chat service, available during business hours.
|Tel:||0344 335 3507|