Park locator

Do I need a TV Licence?

If you are an owner on Your Lets, you must have a valid TV licence for the full calendar year. You will need to ensure the park team see evidence of this at least seven days before your first let. You can find further information of how to prepare your holiday home for letting in the Your Lets pack. For help and information on TV licensing, please visit