When arriving on your holiday our Experience team will be happy to welcome you
- We'll ask you to check in online before you arrive and ensure your party details are up to date.
- Ahead of your arrival, we'll send you an email about our check-in process and your allocated arrival time. We'll also send you a digital welcome pack and a map of the park you can download
- Your keys, Hub passes and on park guide can be collected from our Experience team.
- You must bring ID with you as you may be asked for this on arrival or during your stay. Only those people on your booking can occupy your holiday home and anyone not named on your booking will be asked to leave the park.
- Once you have collected your keys you can head straight to your accommodation and get your holiday started
- For touring and camping guests – you will be able to collect your pitch no and on park guide.
- We'll be ready to respond to any questions during your stay with our handy SMS text service, available during your park's opening hours detailed in your 'on park' guide